Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Black & Decker 13-Inch 4.4-AMP Automatic Feed String Trimmer and Edger #ST7700

Ideal for both post-mowing maintenance edging along hard surfaces like pavement, and trimming grass in hard-to-reach areas, this easy-to-handle automatic feed string trimmer from Black & Decker cuts a 13-inch path and has a 180-degree rotating head for simple conversion to edging work. A 4.4 Amp motor spins the line at a speed of 10,000 RPM and gives the ST7700 the power it needs to tackle overgrown grass and weeds. And thanks to the Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) design, there's no bumping as the cutting string automatically advances; additionally, a built-in auxiliary handle helps minimizes wrist fatigue for longterm use. There's even a convenient cord retention system to guard against unintended unplugging of the tool while you're working.
Customer Review: B and D weed eater
Had some trouble with this product, but with a long history of B&D where all was good, I remain faithful to the brand. What I was REALLY IMPRESSED with was Amazon's handling of the problem. The replacement was sent immediately upon my contacting them, and everyone was extremely nice and helpful. I don't know about other folks, but how a company handles a problem is very IMPORTANT to me. AMAZON, gets an A+ for this transaction
Customer Review: very handy for small jobs
Black & Decker is a reliable name whose products I have purchased over the years. I actually bought this particular product as a standby, but use it more than I thought I would. I have a very small lawn in the front and back and actually have someone mow the front lawn for me. However, my back lawn's grass is kind of weak and his equipment is too powerful, it always killed some of the grass, especially around the edges with the trimmer he uses. I decided to do it myself so I purchased this lightweight trimmer and it serves my purpose. My grass is in better shape than it was and I really don't mind doing such a small lawn this way. In early spring when the grass has started to grow, before this person starts his mowing season, my trimmer comes in handy to give a finished look to my front lawn. Again, I am using this on a very small lawn and it does a great job. Let's not forget it's intended purpose, it also does a great job trimming and edging.


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment